Calgary Womanition Connect Group is designed to connect women in business, entrepreneurs and women who have services and products to sell.
WE ARE A BUSINESS GROUP. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE BY YOUR BUSINESS PHOTO HEAD SHOT AND YOUR PROFESSION.
You will be approved immediately if you complete the requirements and if you're a fit for the group.
BEFORE JOINING - PLEASE READ OUR STANDARD
We are a group of professional business women interested in meeting, supporting and networking with other like-minded women. Our standards are simple:
Start Time: We ask that you be in the room to begin networking by 11:30 am.
Dress Code: Professional Attire = No Jeans.
Attitude: We welcome positive, uplifting and encouraging women to become members here at the Womanition Luncheon Meetings. We value mutual respect, part of this is actively listening when another is speaking.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Find the Womanition event of your choice or by searching meetup.com for the event.
2. Once you have “joined” a Womanition group, it will show up when you click on your profile picture on meetup.com, and click “See All Your Groups”.
3. Click RSVP, then choose Yes. This will register you for the event.
4. When you click Yes, a message will pop up to remind you to pay for the event.
5. Click “Pay Now” and you will be taken to a PayPal page to pay.
After this is completed, you will be taken back to the event page where you will see yourself listed under those who are registered to attend.
If you do not see yourself listed at this point, then you have missed the registration step and will have to go back and RSVP by clicking Yes, when asked. Do not pay a second time, even if the reminder pops up. If this has happened connect with the host and they can manually register you.
Once paid, you will receive two emails, one from Meetup and the other from PayPal.