What we're about
The DevOps, Dev and Test Gathering is a free to attend and partake cross-disciplinary meetup community, of over 3000 members across the UK.
We host both in Cambridge and London, with game-changing talks from industry experts and an abundance of networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities.
Expect fascinating talks, free welcome drinks, networking and raffle prizes in an informal, social and inclusive environment.
Our Cambridge events are held at The Cambridge Brew House, stay tuned for updates on future events!
Why we believe knowledge-sharing communities matter
As advancements across the world of digital innovation and business happen at a trailblazing pace. We believe it is essential that new ideas and experiences are continually accessible, for our digital economy and for those aspiring to develop careers in technology. In addition, human interaction and sharing of our passions should be fun, social and not just about 'work'.
This is the spirit of our community. We welcome experts, practitioners and all of those interested in IT to share their enthusiasm for Cloud Native, Digital Product Development.
Want to take part?
If you work with digital product businesses, and have a story to share you feel would be of interest to the community, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about getting involved!
Previous presentations have included:
• Shane Kalpage, Director of Software Operation - Graphcore Graphcore - "Optimising CI Systems for Speed"
• Michael Rudenko, Director of Professional Services - Broadlight Global - "A Programme Management Office can Become the Servant-Leader"
• Jon Wood, Technical Lead IO - Neos - "Improving your Systems and Products through Intelligent Data Use"
• Ben Bennett, COO - Omnitude - "Use Case Scenarios for Blockchain"
• Alex Nicol, R&D Engineer - "How to Innovate Like a Start-up"
• Alex Anderson, Senior Software Engineer - "Customer Experience is More Than User Experience"
• Adam Wilson, SRE Lead - Comply Advantage - "Building an International DevOps team"
• Dr Will Drury, Head of Electronics - Ricardo - "Electronic Vehicles: A Thing of the Past or the Future"
• Geoffrey Hill, Global Head of Application Security - Tutamantic - "Rolling out AppSec in a DevOps Shop"
• David Lockie, Founder at Pragmatic - "The Future of Web Architecture using Blockchain"
• Mário Platt, CISO - Broadlight Global - "The Shared Security Model of Responsible Cloud Computing"
• Philip Hellyer, Enterprise Business Architect - Hedwyn - "A Primer on AI & Blockchain"
• Steve Gall, Director of Cloud Services - Synchronoss - "The Death of High Street Retail?"
• Jamie Matthews, Technical Director - Dabapps - "Infrastructure at a Web Agency"
• Steve Ross-Talbot, Professor of Distributed Computing R-Chain Cooperative - "Blockchain: Now and in the Future"
• Chris Unwin, Global Solutions Specialist - Redgate Software - "Protecting SQL Server Data by Design"
• Justin Howard, Development & Test Expert and MD - Blue Billboard - "Death to Agile"
• Jonathon Wright, Thought Leader & Innovator - Eggplant - "Ha(API)y testing in the Hybrid-Cloud & Beyond"