What we're about
Looking for Co-ed flag football players that are as interested in having fun yet competitive games at least once a month.
I will bring flags and prepare the field (80 yard x 30 yard) in hopes to get at least a total of 7 but no more than 12 players for every game.
RSVP spots for the games will entail $4 fee to be paid up front. If you cancel your RSVP spot 3 days before the game, you will be eligible for a refund of the RSVP fee. The fees collected will go towards paying the MeetUp administrative costs and paint for the field.
Some of the rules we play by:
- First team to 10 scores wins (with halftime at 5 scores). Games usually last about 75 minutes.
- No kickoffs. Possessions start at the 10 yard line. First downs are fixed lines at the 20, 40, and 20 yard lines.
- At least one female player on each team. - QB's are on a rotation. Everyone on the team must play QB before anyone can play QB again.
- QB's cannot scramble past the line of scrimmage at any time even if they get rushed by the defense after counting 7 "mississippi"
The most important thing is that we all enjoy a competitive game while keeping in mind that having a fun time is the priority.
Understanding that life happens and unforeseen circumstances can prevent any of us from attending any particular event, a new set of group rules will be established and enforced.
Members will be removed from the group if they:
- have been inactive for more than 2 months
- RSVP for an event and cancel within 2 days more than once
- RSVP for an event and do not show up
The primary objective of the group is to get together, play football, meet new people, and have a great time. These rules will help prevent members investing time and money to attend an event to then have it canceled due to last minute cancellations or people not showing up.
Looking forward to meeting good people and having a great time.