See event details here - http://darkfuturesyyz2019.eventbrite.com
DARK FUTURES is brought to you by Nikolas Badminton, Futurist, and the team that brought you the Cyborg Camp YVR, From Now: Humanity with Technology, and PRODUCT events.
Society goes about their daily routine oblivious to the psychological, physiological, macroeconomic and technological forces at work. Are we sleepwalking? Can we wake up to what is happening and affect it? Do we even have a choice?
Many conferences talk about the incredible possibilities that are delivered by innovations, this conference speaks about the hidden systems that affect our daily lives (whether we are aware of it or not).
Today is darker than ever and we are going deeper...
- Oksana Andreiuk -You're already a cyborg and it's about to get weirder.
- Calla Lee - Tinder³
- Melissa Eshaghbeigi - It's 2039, you’re either stressed, depressed or cancelled.
- Geoff Snack - New materiality: Things that don’t exist
- Trevor Haldenby - ByoLogyc
- Nikola Danaylov - NeoTechnocracy: The Future is Worse than You Think
And, Nikolas Badminton, Futurist, will guide us through the evening with a few facts and stories that will really make you question your life entirely.
Please note: Line-up and/or talk titles may be subject to change. This event is also non-refundable.