Hi all, before attending one of our meet ups or posting in here, we'd really appreciate it if you read through just a few small rules to ensure everyone has a great time! If you have any questions please DM us or post in the forum and we'll do our best to answer quickly 🙂
* Treat everyone with respect - Depending on the level of disrespect shown, anyone who fails to do this will be warned or banned immediately.
* Racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic or any other exclusionary language will not be tolerated - The post will be deleted and the poster warned. Repeat offenders will be banned. If the first offence is severe enough, as arbitrated by the moderators, banning will occur without a warning.
* Inflammatory posts will be deleted and the poster will be warned. Repeat offenders will be banned.
* Feedback is always welcome, however please ensure it is delivered in a manner that is constructive and helpful. Failure to do so may result in deletion of posts or removal from the group over repeat offenses.
* No posting about Gamer Gate - find somewhere else to post about it if you must. The post will be deleted and the poster warned. Repeat offenders will be banned.
* Swearing - it is understood that a certain amount of swearing is standard behaviour in Australia. That said, excessive swearing will not be tolerated - it would be better to use your vocabulary and find a better way of expressing yourself.
Let's create an inclusive and constructive space so we can learn from each other and make the most of being part of what I think is generally an amazing community.
This group is for anyone connected to Canberra's game development industry (or aspiring to be). If you'd like to support us, please head to http://www.canberra.games/support
We meet on the 2nd Tuesday, every month for Pizza & Pixels, Canberra's indie game dev networking and playtesting event. You can find our events at http://canberra.games/events