You may feel like you’re alone but, from one anxiety survivor to another, know that you are not.
Anxiety personally and professionally affects 1 in every 4 people here in Australia. Any gender, any age, you are definitely not alone.
So, what can you do about it? Well, you have a few choices...
• You can sit and suffer from this invisible illness.
• You can take medication which often doesn't work.
• You can connect with others who understand your plight.
• You can be introduced to some professional techniques by a global anxiety specialist who will answer all of your questions, and present effective solutions.
That anxiety specilaist is me, Richard Scott, and I'm inviting you to attend my first FREE event here in Canberra at the Civic Library.
Most of you may be aware that anxiety can lead to:
• Being scared to make a phone call.
• Relationship issues & dating difficulties.
• Continuously making up 'worst case' scenarios in your mind.
• Nervous to order food at a restaurant.
• Checking money 10 times before paying.
• Avoiding social events ( except this one ).⠀
• Difficulty making decisions, personally or professionally.
• Wanting to hide your face or body in public.⠀
• Panic attacks in crowded places or at random times.⠀⠀
• Crying when you have to leave your house or at random times.⠀
• Panic when having to present or speak to someone you don't know.
• Afraid of what others think.
• Feeling like you're not good enough.
Perhaps you have even more to add to the list?
I'm going to show you how to reduce the symptoms surrounding your own anxieties, which will allow you to create real confidence, self-esteem and positive change in your life.
I'll be sharing more information about anxiety, along with a set of simple mind-hacks to supercharge your mindset, then a few thought exercises to try out and I'll be giving away some FREE gifts to each attendee (valued at over $500).
This is a non-judgmental, safe environment where you are free to ask any questions or simply sit, listen, absorb and enjoy.
Attendance limited to reduce stress for those with social anxiety – RSVP ASAP to secure your place. You're most welcome to bring a friend or two or invite anyone you think this event will help.
If you have anxiety symptoms and actually want to improve your life... click 'GOING' to this event.
I look forward to meeting you on the 29th Nov.