You may feel like you’re suffering this Anxiety 'thing' all alone and that perhaps no one else (not even family) seems to understand, but from one survivor to another, know that you are definitely not alone.
Anxiety personally and professionally affects 1 in every 4 people here in Australia, and 1 in 13 globally. Any gender, any age, anxiety can strike at any time.
So, what can you do about it? Well, you have a few choices...
• You can sit and suffer from this invisible illness.
• You can take medication which 'sometimes' surpresses the physical symptoms - without treating the root cause... (guess what happens when you stop taking them!!!)
Or you can...
• Connect with others who understand your struggle.
• Be introduced to some professional techniques by a global anxiety specialist who will answer all of your questions, and give effective solutions.
That anxiety specialist is me, Richard Scott, and I'm inviting you to attend my second FREE event here in Canberra at the Civic Library.
The first event was a blast and I really enjoyed answering your questions and sharing some techniques. Feel free to ask all that attended whether they enjoyed the experience.
You may be aware that anxiety can lead to:
• Being scared to make a phone call.
• Relationship issues & dating difficulties.
• Continuously making up 'worst case' scenarios in your mind.
• Nervous to order food at a restaurant.
• Avoiding social events ( except this one ).⠀
• Difficulty making decisions, personally or professionally.
• Wanting to hide your face or body in public.⠀
• Panic attacks in crowded places or at random times.⠀⠀
• Panic when having to present or speak to someone you don't know.
• Afraid of what others think.
• Feeling like you're not good enough.
Perhaps you have even more to add to the list?
I'm going to show you how to reduce the symptoms surrounding your own anxieties, which will allow you to create real confidence, self-esteem and positive changes in your life.
I'll be sharing general information about anxiety, along with a set of simple mind-hacks to supercharge your mindset, then a few more thought exercises to try out and I'll be giving away some FREE gifts to each attendee (which are valued at over $500).
This is a non-judgmental, safe environment where you are free to ask any questions or simply sit, listen, absorb and enjoy. (You can always email me later with any questions.)
Attendance limited to reduce stress for those with social anxiety
RSVP to secure your place and so I can monitor numbers. You're most welcome to bring a friend or two or invite anyone you think this event will help - just make sure you click 'GOING' and included your friends.
If you have anxiety symptoms and actually want to improve your life... click 'GOING' to this event.
Somebody sent me a great question before last event asking if it's a CON, if I'm going to get you to buy something.
As every attendee of our last event can attest, I asked for nothing. I gave away free gifts and advice that will help you to move forward past your anxiety struggles. People even emailed me afterwards for more specific advice.
I look forward to meeting you on the 26th Nov.