How is 2020 going, so far? A new year can be a new start for some, but can also be MORE of the same ongoing stress and anxiety from the last year.
If you suffer from anxiety, you may feel like you’re suffering all alone and that perhaps no one else (not even family) seems to understand. Perhaps you're keeping it quiet in order to avoid shame. But from one survivor to another, rest assured that you are definitely not alone.
Anxiety affects 1 in 4 people here in Australia, and 1 in 13 globally. Any gender, any age, anxiety can strike at any time.
So, what can you do about it?
• Do nothing and suffer from this invisible illness.
• Take medication which 'sometimes' surpresses the physical symptoms - but doesn't address the root cause... (guess what happens when you stop taking them!!!)
Or you can...
• Connect with others who understand the struggle.
• Be introduced to some professional techniques by a global anxiety specialist who will answer all of your questions, and give effective solutions.
That anxiety specialist is me, Richard Scott, and I'm inviting you to attend our second event of 2020 here in Canberra at the Civic Library.
Our last year of events have been a blast. I enjoyed answering your questions and sharing many tips and techniques. Feel free to ask all that previously attended whether they enjoyed the experience.
You may be aware that anxiety can lead to:
• Being scared to make a phone call.
• Relationship issues & dating difficulties.
• Continuously making up 'worst case' scenarios in your mind.
• Nervous to order food at a restaurant.
• Avoiding social events ( except this one ).⠀
• Difficulty making decisions, personally or professionally.
• Wanting to hide your face or body in public.⠀
• Panic attacks in crowded places or at random times.⠀⠀
• Panic when having to present or speak to someone you don't know.
• Afraid of what others think.
• Feeling like you're not good enough.
Perhaps you have even more to add to the list?
In this event I show you how to reduce the symptoms surrounding your own anxieties, which will allow you to create some confidence, self-esteem and positive changes in your life.
I'll be sharing general information about anxiety, along with a set of simple mind-hacks to supercharge your mindset, then a few more thought exercises to try out and I'll be giving away some FREE gifts to all attendees.
This is a non-judgmental, safe environment where you are free to chat and ask any questions or simply sit, listen, absorb and enjoy. (You can always email me later with any personal questions.)
RSVP to secure your place and so I can track numbers. You're most welcome to bring a friend or two or invite anyone you think this event will help - just make sure you click 'GOING' and included your friends.
If you have anxiety symptoms and actually want to improve your life... click 'GOING' to this event.
Somebody sent me a great question before last event asking if it's a CON, if I'm going to get you to buy something.
As every attendee my events can attest, I ask for nothing. I give away free gifts, tips, tricks, advice and my professional time... so that I can help you to move forward past your anxiety struggles. People even email me afterwards for more specific advice.
I look forward to meeting you on the 20th.