What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Living with a chronic illness such as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis /Chronic Fatigue Syndrome has many challenges. This month we have invited Frances Young to talk about:
✦ COPING with the anger and frustrations with your ME/CFS illness. ✦
Insights for your challenges with the changes, the losses, and (some) medical professionals...
If you or someone you care for is effected by ME/CFS we invite you to join us.
Frances Young has worked as a wellbeing advisor and psychotherapist with clients dealing with the multi-faceted impacts of chronic illnesses since 1993.
Her skills help people develop stronger emotional intelligence tools to enhance better life and relationship outcomes.
• Due to Alert Level 2 we are MEETING ONLINE this month via zoom, and not at the Mary Potter Community Centre.
• Please note that we plan to record Frances's presentation so that we can share the recording with people that cannot attend. However, the Q&A and discussion following will not be recorded.
Notes about joining our virtual meeting on Zoom:
• The link for this meeting is https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEsf-6vpzkuHNQihBrsGQaee4DGT5zfqhYy
• Just click on the link to open the Zoom video conference app, and to register and join our meeting.
• We are now asking people to register and provide their contact details prior to joining the zoom call. This information is kept private and confidential.
• If this is the first time you have joined a zoom call, please join a few minutes early so that you can follow the prompts to install and configure the Zoom app.