Your .NET applications may experience database or storage bottlenecks due to growth in data volume, session volume/length or size of objects. Learn how to remove bottlenecks and scale your .NET applications using distributed caching. This talk covers:
- Quick overview of scalability bottlenecks in .NET applications.
- Description of distributed caching and how it solves response time issues.
- Where you can use distributed caching in your application(s).
- Some important features in a distributed cache.
- Hands-on examples using a distributed cache.
Iqbal Khan is the founder, President and Technology Evangelist at Alachisoft, makers of NCache the market leading .NET distributed cache product and NosDB, a 100% Native NoSQL database. Iqbal has over 25 years of architecture, design, development plus deep business experience that makes him a great resource. He is a frequent speaker at events including, VS Live, DEVintersection, NDC London, TechDays and BASTA Germany. He has written for MSDN magazine, CodeProject and Visual Studio Magazine.