This group is for the Cape Town locals and travelers in their early 20s-late 40s (or young at heart) want to wander and explore Cape Town!
Discover something new in Cape Town while expand your social circle and meet fun group of people.
What we do:
• Wine farms trips, gin distilleries visit, tastings and tours
• Visit small towns in Western Cape/weekend away
• Monthly eat out at restaurants/bars in and around Cape Town
• Outdoor adventures such as sea kayaking, river rafting, tubing.
• Sundowner with a view
• Volunteer events
• Cooking classes
• Music/food events and festivals in and around Cape Town
• Live shows and theatre
• Anywhere we can walk around, the street, art galleries, Audio walking guide, walking tours, food markets
• Rainy indoor activities such as mini golf, trampoline park, board game cafe
For those who wish to become a part of the Cape Town Explorers organizers, please give us a shout! We always welcome some new ideas and adventures.
• Important to know
The CTE organizers enjoy creating events for people to enjoy the vibes of the Mother City. However we do have rules in the group with regards to RSVP:
Often we have organized meetups and there are a couple of people who RSVP'd and then did not attended and notify the organizer well in advance. This is inconsiderate for both the organizers and wait-listed members who wish to attend the events.
So we do not allow bailers. If you RSVP to the Meetup and don't show up OR de-RSVP'd within 24 hours to the event and do not message organizer to let us know that you are no longer able to attend. We will unfortunately have to remove you from the group. De-RSVPing two hours before a meetup will count as a no show.