What we're about
Hello Caring Hearts & Voices Volunteers!
Caring Hearts and Voices is a NFP organization dedicated to supporting those in need through music by:
- Hosting inclusive and accessible open mics at locally owned small businesses
- Performing at medical care/residential facilities
- Coordinating musicians and sound crew for benefit concerts
This Meetup group is dedicated to the musicians interested in performing at residential medical facilities in the Northwest Chicago Suburban Area.
All volunteers (new and returning) will need to complete the following items prior to their first/next volunteer meetup:
- Volunteer Intake Interview (phone)
- Audition (live or recorded)
- Volunteer Orientation (in-person or virtual)
Volunteers will receive a name badge, songbook, and welcome letter upon completion of the Volunteer Orientation.
I look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to your first volunteer meetup!
Upcoming events (1)
Past events (162)
This content is available only to members