We are the Myrtle Beach region of Carolinas' Nature Photographers Association (CNPA). We help our members become better photographers and make friends along the way!
MeetUp members may attend two CNPA-Myrtle Beach monthly meetings before joining the organization. It's a great way to see if the group is for you. If so, it's easy to sign up at www.cnpa.org (http://www.cnpa.org/). Membership dues are paid on an annual basis, $45 individuals, $60 family, $40 seniors, and $20 students.”
• Membership (https://www.cnpa.org/join/) is open to anyone interested in the photography of nature, from beginners to professionals.
• We are committed to serving the needs of nature photographers
• We have been in existence since 1992
• Over 1200 members organized into 13 regions
• CNPA has an ongoing effort to preserve the environment of the Carolinas through our photography
• We sponsor and are involved in many projects that promote protection & appreciation of the environment
• We provide a platform to learn & share skills through workshops, outings and meetings
• We build relationships with people who share the same passion for nature & wildlife photography
Opportunities for macro photography to practice techniques learned from the Mike Moats Workshop.
Exact meeting time & location at Arlie Gardens TBA
Guests are welcome. Cost: $9.00
For more info, go to CNPA web site: http://cnpa.org/events-meetings/macro-photography-outing---myrtle-beach
Cost: $24.95 (paid to Waccamaw River Tours at outing- arrive no later than 7:15am) - Maximum of 15 attendees
For more information and registration details, go to CNPA web site http://cnpa.org/events-meetings/osprey-photography-tour---waccamaw-river-
IMPORTANT NOTE: Marking your RSVP attendance in just Meetup will NOT register you, since this is a CNPA sponsored event.