addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Cassandra's CosmiConnections:Spiritual Tools for Healing Message Board › Spiritual Tools Classes

Spiritual Tools Classes

Cassandra Joan B.
user 10950233
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Dear Seekers,

I'm putting together my meet-ups and classes for the summer. Because summer in WNY is such a precious time--the offerings will be somewhat abbreviated. So! my question to you is this...are there any particularclasses you would like? Any interest in any of the following workshop ideas...1) hypnosis, 2) reiki, 3)meditation, 4) past life regression, 5) Emotional freedom technique 6) reflexology 7) beginners astrology, 8) psychic development class 9) chakra/energy healing, 10) homeopathy, 11) reflexology, 12) Traditional Chinese medicine.... (meridian therapy)....13) tarot, and 14) dream analysis....

So let me know if any particular topic is on your mind---and---I will offer it. ( And a quick note!! I have been offering all the above to local colleges/ and/or community education programs for over 25 years:)!)

AND...one more thing....I will be teaching in Lilydale this summer: August 3rd, presenting a workshop in psychic development using astrology...And, then, that same week I'll be presenting at Chautauqua Institution doing a course on 1) reflexology, and, 2) energy healing. So, if you are interested in attending these courses....AND ...you'd like a place to stay in Chautauqua please let me know soon, as, I have my retreat cottage available to you for lodging/and/or retreats:)!

Many blessings,

Cassandra