What we're about
Upcoming events (4+)
Kathy Brennan and Monica Murray host the Mediumship Development and Practice circle each 4th Monday of the month with an entrance fee of $25.00
This class is for all abilities from beginner to professional.
Hilde Patterson is Certified by Grand-master Jimmy Wong and has been teaching since 2000.
Class meets every Tuesday, 6:00pm - 7:00pm unless otherwise announced
For more information please call Hilde at[masked] or e-mail at [masked]
Limited openings available for $45.00 Per Month
Please RSVP here on meetup and we will see you on Tuesday. And remember, we were all first timers at one time. No Fear, just do it!
• Tai Chi
• * Is slow-paced exercise system that evolved from martial arts and is often described as a moving meditation
• * Considered a safe option for people of all ages and sizes as it does not put too much stress on the muscles and joints.
• * Inexpensive exercise, no equipment or special uniform.
• * May also be practiced alone
• *Positive effects on balance control, fitness, and flexibility.
• * Reduces risk of falls among all individuals who have suffered from severe heart conditions.
• * Recognized by the Arthritis Foundation and the Diabetic Association as a safe exercise program.
The Center of Light Book Club will begin the book "Only Love is Real" by Brian Weiss, MD, on Wednesday, 2:30 - 4 pm at the Center. Book is available used on Amazon. All are welcome. Donation based.
We start with basic hand positions (mudras) to stimulate energy (chi or prana) flow among the naadis (or energy channels). Then we do breathing to stimulate energy flow, including our Kundalini. We end with meditation and a question/answer discussion.
Participants can sit on a mat or a chair.
It is suggested not to eat a meal at least 90 minutes before the class.
All participants will be asked to sign a disclaimer the first time they take the class.
The class is hosted by Akhilesh who has been practicing yoga and pranayama breathing for over 35 years.
Suggested donation: $5 (all proceeds go to Center of Light, Tulsa).
Please RSVP so we may have an idea of attendance.