We are a group who enjoy getting together to have fun and camp. Some of our activities include biking, hiking the trails, kayaking, fishing, and just enjoying the outdoors. This is the fun way to camp! So come on out and see for yourself what we are all about and how much fun camping is when you have friends everywhere you go. Please read everything below before you join. Make sure you want to be an ACTIVE member before you sign up.
By participating in Central Florida Campers, I agree to WAIVE, DISCHARGE CLAIMS, AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY Meet up.com, the Central Florida Campers group, its organizers, co-organizers, trip leaders and event planners, as well as their families from any and all liability on account of, or in any way resulting from injuries, personal or property losses, costs damages, disability or death resulting from participating in or traveling to or from the activity. It is further understood and agreed that this ACCIDENT WAIVER and RELEASE OF LIABILITY is to be binding on my heirs and assigns. This ACCIDENT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY shall be construed broadly and applied to the maximum extent permissible by law. Participation in Central Florida Campers events implies that you have read, understand, and agree with, the group's entire "About Us" page. Per the Electronic Records and Signatures in Commerce Act, Public Law 106-229, by joining this group, you agree to all the terms listed.
A FEW RULES:
1. Use a clear, recent photo of yourself for your MeetUp profile.
2. Be active with the group.
3. No bad behavior. Adults and kids.
4. Treat members with respect as you would want for yourself.
5. No soliciting. This is not a Business Network.
6. This is not a date site.
7. Two no shows and you will be removed. (It is considered a "no show" if you RSVP for a MeetUp and you do not attend and do not cancel your RSVP)