addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland MINI Motorists Message Board SPOTTED & TAGGED › Spreading the MINI Gospel

Spreading the MINI Gospel

Bill W.
BillWolf
Essex, MD
Post #: 25
After I finished doing some route planning today, I stopped at the White Marsh Five Guys for lunch. I was getting back into Otto when I heard someone say,"That's a sweet little ride."I looked over to see a rather large man talking to me through the window of his Suburban. I thanked him and told him how much fun it really was. He said that as big as he was, he probably wouldn't be able to fit into one. I answered saying that it was more roomy than he thought and invited him to sit in it and see for himself. He got out of the Suburban and came around to my side of the MINI . I apologized for how messy it was since it was road sprayed and bug splattered and I had some trash from a couple of convenience store stops. He said no problem and slid into the driver's seat. He was really amazed at the space. He looked around the interior then waved at his son who was still in the 'Burban. The man got out, thanked me and shook my hand. We said goodbye and I started up Otto to leave. By that time, the son, about 6 years old , had climbed out of the SUV and was watching me. I waved and he gave me 2 thumbs up. The perfect ending to a good run.
'AliceCpr07'
user 9405130
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 6
awesome!

I'm always surprised at how many people think the car is tiny inside....once they get in they realize its just like any normal car.
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 9
My brother-in-law is 6ft. He decided to buy a mini too.....I believe an '08. According to him, he couldn't buy an older one than that because from 08 and newer, they made it a little wider/longer. So he fits comfortably. It's a little tight though when he sits in mine ('03).
Maxicooper
Maxicooper
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 95
Had a long discussion about MINI with music teacher at my kids' music school this afternoon. We might have another MINI lover joining us soon. biggrin
rio
allodarling
Annapolis, MD
Post #: 70
met a nice couple from crofton at mini annapolis today. had cheeky monkey in for some badge placements. while henry and I were hanging out in the lounge had a lovely chat about the awesomeness of the mini and the group. gave her a card. her husband is looking at buying a jcw mini. and...he likes to race.

so hopefully they purchased today but if not....told them to swing by C3M if they had mini questions.

and hello....my mini motoring dood, sean peria, was in and said he could have installed my union jack mirror caps for me. how awesome is he! if I change out the style taking him up on that offer.
Steve-LUXOR
LUXOR
Crofton, MD
Post #: 191
Woohoo! Tagged 4 Coop's today on my way home in Waugh Chapel Parking lot in Crofton/Gambrills.
Black all over (including rims) MCS - Immaculate, clean, not a scratch.
Orange/Blue top MCC
White Justa
Blue Justa