addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Maryland Volunteers Message Board › Coming soon: More volunteer slots at the MD Food Bank!

Coming soon: More volunteer slots at the MD Food Bank!

Mitch
user 7988986
Group Organizer
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 3
Thanks to everyone for their continuing interest in the monthly Maryland Food Bank event I've been posting the past few months! We've had long waiting lists for this event during the fall, and I haven't been able to open as many volunteer positions as I'd like. Jill Kusner, Volunteer Coordinator for the MD Food Bank, tells us that a lot of groups like to volunteer at the warehouse during this time of year, which reduces the number of available volunteer positions for our group.

However, Jill also says that they'll need a lot of us after the Holidays, when there's less interest from other volunteer groups. If you've been stuck on the waiting list for the Maryland Food Bank recently, I'll be adding many more volunteer slots in January!

Thanks,
Mitch