What we're about
This group is on temporary break and will re-group in the near future.
Do you have a Board of Directors for your business? In this group we help one another to work on our business practices. Our Roundtable group is like having an objective board of directors, a success team, and a peer advisory group, all rolled into one. If you are looking to expand your networking skills and to to make meaningful connections, come experience the power and energy created by this dynamic, interesting, supportive group. If you are interested in engaging with others in the Central CT area and have a sincere interest in helping other people, then please apply to us! We do have an attendance limit and a few criteria.
Who we are...
• Men and women with diverse skills, experience and backgrounds
• Smart, articulate people seeking to collaborate
• Business owners, Executives, Entrepreneurs, Solopreneurs, Sales reps, New-in-towns, Non-profits, Arts, Community groups in the Central CT area
• We do more than just pass out business cards!
What we do...
• collaborate as a Thinktank/Mastermind/Roundtable group-
• are a Board of Directors and peer advisory group rolled into one.
• offer a combination of brainstorming, education and peer support to one another in a group setting.
• aim to help one another thrive
• learn from and educate one another
• share our best practices and offer honest feedback
• bring value to one another and support one another's businesses
• help one another to maximize our networking potential
What you bring...
• Your Enthusiasm
• An open mind
• Your willingness to engage and contribute
• Business cards and brochures
• Fill out your Meetup profile completely to help us get to know you
• $1 for the basket
"People often tell me that motivation doesn't last, and I tell them that bathing doesn't either. That's why I recommend it daily".- Zig Ziglar
Why join? Read an article under our Pages tab from Forbes.
When we meet....
from 9-10:30 AM at Panera Bread, West Hartford on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. Please RSVP and honor your commitment to show up. You won't be able to RSVP until you're a member. *Please make sure that you review what the topic will be so that you can feel prepared*.
Occasionally we also meet for lunch/happy hour which gives us a chance to meet those who aren't able to attend our morning meetings.
Our energetic and diverse networking environment can help build long-lasting relationships and expand your circle of influence. This is not a copy-cat group. It is run as a professional business meeting.
Directions to Panera: If you are using mapquest or GPS, it will likely send you on a long, uncomfortable route. Best: I-84, exit 43, turn RIGHT then QUICK LEFT. You will be on TroutBrook Dr. Stay on it until the first big intersection (7th traffic light Albany Ave) after you pass the UCONN branch. Turn left on Albany Ave, then turn right at the third light into the Panera/Staples parking lot. This is really the best way for a lot of reasons.If you are coming from the North (say, Springfield) you will want to take I-91 to exit 35B for Route 218 (Bloomfield), take a right and stay on that road until you reach Bishop's Corner (6.4 miles)which is the intersection with Big Y and 3 gas stations. Turn right and right again into the Panera parking lot.