Change makers & Collaborators now comes with a paid membership option.
You do not need to be a member to actively participate in this groups Meetups, but... "Membership has it's privilege"
• Current Fee - $50 Annually
* ALL Active members will receive complimentary membership
Who is this group for?
1. Leaders who make a difference within their sphere of social influence. - Change makers are people who step-up and do what is necessary to get things done. - Change Makers make a difference that they see as what needs to be done. They do it without asking or being asked. - Are you a change maker?
2. Entrepreneurs & Business Owners with ideas and innovations looking to find those connections, resources, skills or assets to take that innovation to market. - Collaborators are collective groups of people (partners) looking to join forces (combine resources) for the benefit of all those involved.
What is Change Makers & Collaborators?
• 1. Mastermind:
- a group of entrepreneurs, leaders and innovators working together helping each other thrive in marketplace; collaborating on projects of mutual interest for mutual benefit.
- Quarterly Seminars with educational and promotional benefits for all members. (1st Seminar FREE, then Membership pricing)
- Tickets to Seminars & Workshops offered by Partners; FREE or Discounted as available.
• 1 FREE (One-time) Network Dinner for 2 ($150 Value): Member & Guest
• 1 FREE General Admission ticket for 2... - Collaborate to Create… Quarterly Seminar: - 1st Event; January 2019 (then member price, after 1 event)
• Attend Monthly Mastermind Groups, LIVE & ONLINE
• Discounted Tickets to ALL Horner Enterprises Presentations, 20%off
• Referral Program: - $10 for each referral who joins...to be used for ANY Horner Enterprises Product.
• A Change Maker with a desire to help make the world a better place?
• A (New or Established) Leader, Coach or Influencer, hoping to reach more people?
• An Entrepreneur or Freelancer looking to create business opportunities to... - Capitalize on business ideas or inventions - Utilize your skills for greater personal profit? - Start your own business? Use your skills for greater mutual benefit. - Build a team to help you pursue these ideas?
Do you have…
• Ideas/Innovations, creative vision (for-profit or not-for-profit)? Every entrepreneur worth his salt has ideas. Let's make those ideas a reality!
• Entrepreneur/Freelance/Millionaire mindset?
Become a Collaborator! Share profits (JVP) with partners & Team members!
Work together for mutual benefit to create business ventures, inventions, visions & community initiatives.
Multiple projects = Multiple Streams of Income:
• Each member may pursue many projects at one time (don't over-extend or burnout), this results in the potential for income from each project.
• Members need not be involved in every project, but are encouraged to collaborate.
• Earnings from each project likely to be divided among partners based on project involvement. (Profit potential based on project participation)
-Joint Venture Agreements. - Partnerships. - Management by Committee.
• Projects presented to committee for approval, development and role assignments. • Decisions based on consensus. • Project participation is voluntary. • Each project is a separate venture. • Profits split among participating members based on negotiated terms.