What we're about
Are You Ready To Change Your Life or Some Part Of It? You Might Choose to Change Your Life Habits, Career, Health, Relationships, Spiritual Practices, or To Release Stress or Trauma Symptoms. Maybe You’re just in transition as you Age to a new Stage! I will share ideas, exercises, meditations, and classes with you and hope you will do the same!
This group is open to adults and teenagers, male and female, of universal ethnicities, religions, and cultural backgrounds. We are about spiritual growth and personal development, ethics, and love.
My classes contain college-level information, but I deliver the content in a way that people can understand, regardless of their education level. Usually, I provide extensive notes, which may contain links and other resources for participants to use, if they want to explore further. This also relieves the pressure of people trying to remember everything we covered! (Note; we plan to start on time, because a) I have a lot of information to cover in a short time, and b) we want to respect ourselves and each other. You may come late, but please enter quietly so as not to disrupt the ongoing session...particularly if we're in a meditation. Thank you.)
Most of the classes start as overviews. Then, if the students want to practice or go into more depth and conversation, we hold additional classes on the topic our members choose. For example:
• I may teach an introduction to Holistic Healing modalities. The students want to learn more about Reiki, or food choices, etc.
• I might teach an intro to Affirmations, Creative Visualization, and Meditation.... the students may then ask for more sessions in writing affirmations, or experiencing various forms of meditation, etc.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT VENUES AND OPTIONS
• If you sponsor me for a class in your home, and we have at least five participants, your tuition for that class will be free. (I need certain things to be able to teach there, so we would talk first.)
• If you live in Northern Virginia, Warrenton, or the Shenandoah Valley area (Front Royal, Winchester-ish), you may join me at any of several upcoming locations.
• We also may hold some "sessions" online, so you don't have to get up off the couch to attend - especially in bad weather.
Change Your Life is a group for men and women of all races and a variety of beliefs, so stay tuned, as we create new and different offerings in new and different places!