Charlotte Business Klub is a Networking event scheduled on FIRST MONDAY of Every Month. This networking event is for Entrepreneurs and Professionals in the Charlotte Metropolitan area.
The format of the Charlotte Business Klub is 30-30-30, where
The first 30 Minutes will focus on Networking The next 30 Minutes will be on Knowledge Sharing usually shared by one of our members The final 30 Minutes will be again on Networking and wrap up
Here are some FAQs about Charlotte Business Klub and the event itself
1. What is Business Klub?
Business Klub is a knowledge-based value driven and non-obligatory networking platform to help small business owners interact, network, share knowledge, gain new businesses, form strategic alliances and take their businesses to a whole new level through periodic networking events & opportunities. Business Klub is a Hi-Touch Networking Company for Small Business Owners. The K in Klub stands for Knowledge.
2. Who is the sponsor of Business Klub? Business Klub is run and managed by Klub Ventures, a Digital Marketing Agency Service Provider for Small & Medium Enterprises.
3. How much does it cost me to become a member of Business Klub? At this point, there is no cost to join Business Klub. It's FREE for its members. You automatically become our member when you join our online community - https://www.KlubNetwork.com
4. Can I become a speaker at Business Klub? Yes, as long as your topic is focused on educating the business community and is not about self-promotion or promotion of your company.
5. How do I promote my product or services? There will be several opportunities where you can promote your company's products or service. We highly encourage you to use the platform to network, connect with people and take your business on a 1-1 basis.
6. What preparations should I do before coming to a Business Klub? Well, the more prepared you are the better it is for your business. Remember, you're meeting business owners and professionals. Bring plenty of Business Cards and any promotional material that you may want to hand off.
7. Will you be serving food? Unfortunately no. We don't cater at most of our events as there is a cost associated and usually our events are free. However, there will be plenty of water and coffee available. On occasions where we serve food, there might be a small charge just to cover the cost of the food. We will send you a separate note.
8. Do I need to necessarily register to join the meeting? Is it a Walk-In? No, it is NOT a walk in. Yes, you MUST register to participate in the networking event. Only registered attendees will be allowed at the event. The Bank of America Plaza is a highly secured building. You will have to show your ID to get in and must be registered.
9. Can I bring a guest? Yes, of course. You can bring any number of guests. We just ask that you preregister his/ her name. Only registered guests will be allowed at the reception. We close registrations a day before.
10. Is there parking available? Yes, there are plenty of parking available. Most covered parking uptown have a parking fee of $5 after 5 PM, every day. This is the main reason that we have kept the event at 5:30 so that parking is no longer an issue for our attendees.
The closest parking spots are Bank of America Parking Garage - 100 N College St Wake Forest Building - 200 N College St Bank of America Plaza - 100 S Tryon St (They have limited parking and is expensive) We look forward to seeing you at the Business Klub event!