bob@burnbox:~$> sudo apt-get upgrade cha-ha
Cha-Ha-1.0 downloading and installing......
Initalizing Cha-Ha engine................
Welcome to Cha-Ha - Charlotte Hackers! A Redteam/Pentester Social and Training group
bob@burnbox:~$> cat Disclaimers
• Cha-HA is a "Red Team" social and training group.
• Organizers and teachers of Cha-HA are not compensated financially for their time. The do this simply because they enjoy the topic and like to share.
• Some of the skills and tools taught at Cha-HA meetings can be used for malicious purposes.
• Cha-HA organizers and teachers only condone and encourage responsible and lawful use of such skills and tools.
bob@burnbox:~$> cat CodeOfConduct
• I will treat all other members respectfully during Cha-HA events.
• I will not use tools and skills shared at Cha-HA for unlawful purposes.
• If I ignore the previous point and get caught in an unlawful act then it is nobody's fault but mine.
bob@burnbox:~$> cat Partners
• Austin Hackers Anonymous (http://takeonme.org/)
• CarolinaCon (http://www.carolinacon.org/)
• Charlotte ISSA (http://www.charlotteissa.org/)
• BSides Charleston (http://www.bsidescharleston.com/)
• BSides Charlotte (http://bsidesclt.org/)
• BSides Asheville (http://www.bsidesasheville.com/)
• 49th Security Division, UNCC (https://www.49sd.com/)
• LockFale (http://www.lockfale.com/)
• Reforge Charleston (http://www.reforge.io/)
• Charleston InfoSec Group (https://www.meetup.com/Charleston-InfoSec-Group/)