- The following is lengthy, but very important to read ahead of applying. Thanks!
ABOUT CHELSEA WOMEN'S SOCIALISING AND NETWORKING GROUP
- This group provides ladies aged between 23 and 37 the opportunity to make fabulous new friends and lasting friendships, attend fun exclusive parties and events. 99 per cent of the socials take place in the evening.
- This is a perfect group for ladies that like to try out new things, meet new people, perhaps those that are newly single or single, or ladies in relationships that are keen to have an active and varied social life outside of the relationship.
- The group provides members with the opportunity to try out exciting new activities such as nights out (with complimentary dinners and unlimited free alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks) in very exclusive/strictly members only clubs, elite bars and parties, high end boat parties and quirky daytime parties and boat rides. TAXIS to and from the venue of your first few social are also FREE.
- I also host socials in a private cinema every now and then, that is hired out JUST for the groups ladies (which doesn't cost more than £25 per person and includes a meal in a stunning Michelin starred restaurant AND watching a film of our choice). Do have a look at our past socials for the full details once your membership is accepted.
- There are always plenty of (high end) clubbing socials ... so those that love partying are very much encouraged to join!
- The majority of the events will take place in Chelsea and Mayfair - HOWEVER you are welcome to join regardless of where you live (as long as you are female!).
- N.B: For those that are sceptical - you will be able to see photos of us in the venues in our group albums (spanning 6 years to date) once your membership is approved.
- Members pay £65.00. Thanks!
MANDATORY PAYMENT OF MEMBERSHIP DUES (BEFORE YOUR FIRST EVENT):
- Payment is taken in advance as it has been the case that a (significant) number of people join the group, agree to pay the annual fee that covers the complimentary tact ,(waived) £20 - £50 entry fee per venue , food and alcoholic drinks ... and then refuse to pay, yet RSVP for more events.
- This is why 40% of members have been removed from the group (before the rule was implemented). You will see this once you review the group’s photo albums spanning 6 years.
- If this number concerns you for any reason - then the 12 group reviews should give you an indication of the majority view/ experience of the group.
- And you have the opportunity to have a chat with the members that have written the reviews at upcoming socials!
THE GROUP'S SOCIALS
- The socials offer 3 courses of free gourmet food, free alcoholic drinks and soft drinks each week at venues such as Tonteria Chelsea, http://www.bakulondon.com in Knightsbridge, Juju and Montezuma in Chelsea (N.B - photographs of us having dinner and drinks there, are in the photo albums you will see on the page, once you get access).
- Planning and hosting the events involves a lot of work, and (over time, weekly event admin) - so it became necessary to charge the group's members.
HOUSE RULES AND COMMUNICATION:
- I will have to re consider/delete your membership, if you do not have the time/inclination to respond to personally addressed messages about events.
- I would ask that you treat the events as no different to meeting up with your personal/non meet up friends.
- I.e. you wouldn't for example not bother to turn up to an event, without giving them notice ahead of time,and dismiss their messages - yet still expect them to be interested in future meetings.
... Or expect your personal/non meetup friends to pay for multiple meals, entry and drinks with no reimbursement/reciprocation. So, please bear this in mind, if you want to retain your membership.
- I put a great deal of time and effort in planning the group's events - therefore I do expect you to treat myself and the other organisers/co hosts with due courtesy, that is respectful of the time/effort that we put into running the group, and hosting enjoyable and carefully thought out events for the members.
HOUSE RULES AND CONDUCT:
- Please ensure that your profile photo is of yourself. I will explain the reason why I no longer have a photo up of myself when we meet.
- A polite notice: A place on every single social isn't guaranteed (at any stage). This is to ensure that 'new' members are guaranteed to meet those with longer standing memberships - and I arrange the attendance lists in such a way that guarantees this experience at every single social ... however you will be able to attend the large majority of socials listed i.e 85% - 90% of the events.
- A number of (ex) members expected to meet women of a specific race or age. Please do NOT join if your attitude is in any way similar to this.
- Overall : If you have a very particular idea of the sort of person that you would like to meet, then this group/the group's totally inclusive policy ISN’T for you.
- Ensure that your attitude towards myself and the other members is courteous, down to earth and polite, (consistently).
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION ... NO ENTITLED/ UNPLEASANT ATTITUDES!
- I use a significant amount of my time, energy and resources to run this group at a VERY low cost to you (given you receive hundreds of pounds worth of free taxis, meals, drinks and entry per meetup. Entitled and unpleasant attitudes are never welcome, but are especially unacceptable given the above.
- Please do NOT join the group if you are looking to meet people of a particular race, demographic, age or social background.
- The group's members are of many different backgrounds and demographics. The main thing that our members have in common, is that they are intelligent, articulate women that like the finer things in life.
- Racism will NOT be tolerated. Members have been deleted immediately after subtle or explicit discriminatory attitudes.
- FYI: The 23-37 age range was set after the majority of members said they had more in common with that age group. I coincidentally sit within that range, so this isn't owing to any sort of prejudice on my part.
- ** Application to this group will indicate full agreement from you, to everything on this page **
AND FINALLY ...
- Do check out our 'Perks' and 'Sponsors' section - we have some impressive complimentary services on offer.