* Introduction (15 min)
* Central service registry to enable service discovery in Microservices architecture with Django & PostgreSQL (20 min)
* Power of Ensembles (20 min)
* Networking Tea Break (30 min)
* Talk Slot 3 (20 min)
* Lightning Talks (20 min)
## Central service registry to enable service discovery in Microservices architecture with Django & PostgreSQL
Speaker: Sandhya B
Basic outline of the talk:
- What is the concept of service discovery and registry and real time use cases?
- Our use case, implementation & architecture
- But why did we go for Django, PostgreSQL & AWS Lambda?
- How do we differentiate various environments?
- How did we handle notifications?
- Wrapper library
Who is this talk for?
- Django, PostgreSQL & AWS Lambda users
- Curious folks who want to know how to deal with inter microservice communication
## Power of Ensembles
Speaker: Padmapriya M
This session will brief about a significant Machine Learning topic and give insights towards this. Ensemble techniques are being leveraged predominantly as it is a powerful method to build the model. Choosing the right ensembles is more of an art. Participants will get the glimpse about various ensemble learners to be used in different kinds of scenario as you solve more problems. Ensemble modeling can exponentially boost the performance of model.
* Basics of Ensemble Learning
* Ensemble Techniques
* Various Algorithms
## Speak at Chennaipy
If you are interested in doing a talk (20 min), please and a comment to this event page with your talk title and talk description.