What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
For absolute beginners or those trying to improve their already working game.
If you are a wonderful player and have ethics on board and can teach interestingly, please contact me. You can help out a great deal.
As per requests: this class starts soon
If you have never seen a Chess set before or have never touched one, here is your excellent chance to start playing with the aim of beating me. Yes, you will have an aim/purpose/destination while playing this great game.
It is not late to pick up this intriguing sport/science. Improve your memory, repair your intellectual abilities, meet new and fantastic people....
You will learn so many virtues: patience, long-suffering, perspicuity, charity, large-heartedness, courage, nobleness, recollection, meditation, mitigated fist-slamming-on-table, calmness, self-control...
Large semi-rectangular conference table , with projector on one end.
About 14 Seats...
Casual but direct-to-the-point atmosphere.
1. Get quick theory/principles - as useless as theory may seem, theory rules the world, and the board of Chess. Start simple...
2. Play on a standard Chess set with no homemade rules - practice here is what makes perfect. Start playing...
3. Learn the Value of Pieces and their Co-ordination - Special Forces Tactical approach.
4. State your main difficulty in Planning - and overcome it.
5. Watch/Read Some Games of the Masters - learn by imitating.
6. You Will Get to Teach Basic Chess Principles - as a proof you understand them.
7. Be awesome! - this is rather easy to do in Chess.
8. Self Introduction - I guess we have to come to this at some point, if and when the fun ever finishes.