Chicago Big Data Analytics meetup for knowledge transfer and connections among those with a passion for applied analytics around digital, social media, mobile, geo-spatial and other big data. This is a cross-channel and industry/vendor agnostic group bringing like minds together to further progress along the big data analytics frontier.
Join Impetus for a webinar (featuring Forrester) that will discuss the trends and directions defining the next-generation Enterprise Data Warehouse(EDW). Topics to be covered:
• What are the megatrends driving data warehouse environments?
• Is the next-gen Big Data Warehouse a replacement for current EDW?
• Is there a suggested reference architecture?
• What are the key strategy imperatives and resources available to help avoid costly mistakes?
Date- Oct 27, 11:30 am PT/ 2:30 pm ET
Register now – http://bit.ly/2ewq7eF
Join this webinar where experts will discuss self-service pre-built pipelines, collaborative approaches and re-usable patterns for building real-time streaming applications.
Get insights on:
• Ways to leverage Apache Storm and Spark Streaming and other technologies
• A visual IDE based approach to build and operate stream-processing applications
• A demo of A-B testing of predictive models and performing run-time model upgrades with no down-time
When - Nov 18,[masked]:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET
Register now - http://bit.ly/2fBZWqb
Bring in your passion for Spark and analytics. Participate in the contest, build a Spark application and win $10,000. Experience how fast & easy Spark application development can be with StreamAnalytix. Register now.
Contest Dates: Feb 9- March 31
Grand Prize is $10,000
Register now - http://bit.ly/2kRbci4
'Data360' is a new term and is being used to represent a one-stop shop for all your Big Data processing needs. Attend this webinar and get to learn about- · The elements of a real-time Data360 solution - Ingest, Cleanse, Transform, Blend, Analyze, Load and Visualize
· A powerful all-in-one Apache Spark strategy for the enterprise and an implementation approach for end-to-end big data analytics processing
· Tools and tactics used for Data360 on streaming and historical data
· How use cases like anomaly detection, customer 360, IoT etc can be achieved using this approach When - May 12, 2017; 9:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET
Register now - http://bit.ly/2oWd5zU