addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Chicago DevSecOps Message Board › Huge Waitlist for Thursday

Huge Waitlist for Thursday

Jason A.
user 26169262
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Team,

Wow! Interest is huge for the Chicago DevSecOps Meetup on Thursday.  As of now, we have 21 people on the waitlist!

I'm having a conversation with the Yello office manager this afternoon, and I think we can add another ten slots to accommodate a total of 70 attendees.  That means we'll still have roughly ten people on the waitlist though.

Please do me a favor.  If you can't attend the Thursday Meetup make sure your RSVP is up to date, so people on the waitlist have a better chance of getting a slot.  Thank you!

In other news, I'm excited to let you know that HackerOne will be sponsoring food and drink for this event.  If you're not familiar with HackerOne, they are bug bounty platform that connects businesses with cybersecurity researchers.

We'll see you on Thursday!

-Jason