Chicago’s tech ecosystem is rapidly growing, largely driven by the continued emergence of B2B technology companies solving real problems for their customers. We’re really excited to have 5 CEOs of some of the fastest growing enterprise technology startups in the city joining us to talk about their experiences building B2B companies in Chicago.
Our panel includes:
• Tim Handorf (CEO, G2 Crowd (https://www.g2crowd.com))
• Jett McCandless (CEO, project44 (https://www.p-44.com/))
• Kristi Zuhlke (CEO, KnowledgeHound (http://www.knowledgehound.com/))
• Jeremie Bacon (CEO, Synap (https://getsynap.com/))
• Donna Salvatore (CEO, Megalytics (http://megalytics.net/))
As always, food and drinks will be provided. Please RSVP on this meetup page ahead of time so we can provide a list of guests to security.