• 6:00 - Meet and Greet. Beer and Pizza will be available, compliments of MediaMath (http://www.mediamath.com)!
• 6:30 - 6:40 - Announcements
• Job Openings, Community Events, Training ( http://bit.ly/chicago-golang )
• 6:40 - 7:00 - Lightning Talk - Golden Files and Testing by Diwant and Snigdha
Golden Files are a method of testing ideal for applications where several components orchestrate together in a complicated manner. For Golden File testing, we clearly state the expected output for a given set of inputs. These expected output files, or golden files, are recorded into version control, and then when the application is modified, we can compare the updated actual output to the golden files and determine if we have unexpected changes in our expected output. Our presentation will explain Golden Files as such and walk through an example of an app that may be tested with Golden Files.
• 7:00 - 7:30 - Go Neural net by Daniel Whiteneck
• 7:30 - 8:00 - Wrap up and socialize
We are in suite 301. You can buzz up from the front door.
Slack Channel for Gophers - gophers.slack.com (https://gophers.slack.com/)
To join the community, fill out the form here:
Go Forum - Community Forum for Go
Get 50% off most ebooks + videos and 40% off most print books from @oreillymedia by using code PCBW http://oreil.ly/1gETXNy