Join us at Skadden during ABA Techshow Week. We will begin at 5:00 p.m. with networking and kick off the program at 5:30 p.m.
• Dan Linna (https://www.linkedin.com/in/danlinna) (@DanLinna (https://twitter.com/DanLinna)) & Dan Katz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-katz-3b001539) (@computational (https://twitter.com/computational)) kick off the program
• Judy Perry Martinez, "Changing the Conversation: The ABA Center for Innovation"
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/judy-perry-martinez-786a80a3/) (@JPMNOLA (https://twitter.com/JPMNOLA)), Special Advisor, ABA Center for Innovation
• Dean Daniel B. Rodriguez (https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielb-rodriguez/) (@DeanDBRodriguez (https://twitter.com/DeanDBRodriguez)), Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
• Tiffany Graves, "How Innovation and Technology Can Help Close the Access to Justice Gap"
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiffany-graves-54856293/) (@tiffmgraves (https://twitter.com/tiffmgraves)), Pro Bono Counsel at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
• Jack Newton, "The Data-Driven Lawyer" (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackbnewton) (@jack_newton) (https://twitter.com/jack_newton)), Clio co-founder and CEO
• Jun Qiu ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/juncocoqiu/ ) (@JunQishere (https://twitter.com/JunQishere)), 3L at Chicago-Kent College of Law
*** When you arrive at Skadden, check in with security, mentioning that you are here for the Legal Innovation Meetup. The event is on the 28th floor at Skadden. ***
Note: Sorry about the messy formatting above. While meetup is in the process of migrating to a newer platform, it seems that we cannot embed hyperlinks. We're working through this problem.