Join us at Skadden during ABA Techshow Week. We will begin at 5:00 p.m. with networking and kick off the program at 5:30 p.m.
• Dan Linna (https://www.linkedin.com/in/danlinna) (@DanLinna (https://twitter.com/DanLinna)) & Dan Katz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-katz-3b001539) (@computational (https://twitter.com/computational)) kick off the program
• Innovation in Legal News - Bob Ambrogi (https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertambrogi/) (@bobambrogi), LexBlog, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief; Technology Professional; Journalist
• Algorithm Aversion and Automation Bias - Maura Grossman (https://www.linkedin.com/in/maura-r-grossman-0584145/), University of Waterloo, Research Professor, Director of Women in Computer Science
• Lawyering UP: Embracing Tech Opportunities to Improve Practice - Ivy Grey (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivybgrey/) (@IvyBGrey), WordRake, Director of Business Strategy; PerfectIt
• Envisioning the Future of Artificial Intelligence and Law - Kristian Hammond (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristianhammond/) (@KJ_Hammond), Northwestern University, Professor of Computer Science; Narrative Science, Chief Scientist
• Co-Developing Access to Justice Tech - Kristen Sonday (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristensonday/) (@kristensonday), Co-founder, Paladin
• I Lawyer, Therefore I Am: Finding Your Identity in an Automated World - Ben Jackson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-jackson-64397147/) (@pbdcitizen), Student, Chicago-Kent College of Law
• Hands-On Legal Innovation: Artificial Intelligence and Legal Reasoning at Northwestern Law - Andrea Leon Garcia (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-leon-garcia-30457312a/), Julio Rueda Rivas (https://www.linkedin.com/in/julio-r-7614bb60/), Brian Trujillo (https://www.linkedin.com/in/briantrujillo/), Weihua (Melody) Yao (https://www.linkedin.com/in/weihua-yao-melody-261580161/), Students, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
You must register in advance. Please update your meetup profile to include your first and last name so that we can add you to the security list.
*** When you arrive at Skadden, check in with security, mentioning that you are here for the Legal Innovation Meetup. The event is on the 28th floor at Skadden. ***