Join us at Skadden during ABA Techshow Week. We will begin at 5:00 p.m. with networking and kick off the program at 5:30 p.m.
• Dan Linna (https://www.linkedin.com/in/danlinna) (@DanLinna (https://twitter.com/DanLinna)) & Dan Katz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-katz-3b001539) (@computational (https://twitter.com/computational)) kick off the program
• Bob Ambrogi (https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertambrogi/), LexBlog, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief; Technology Professionals; Journalist
• Maura Grossman (https://www.linkedin.com/in/maura-r-grossman-0584145/), University of Waterloo, Research Professor, Director of Women in Computer Science
• Ivy Grey (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivybgrey/), WordRake, Director of Business Strategy; PerfectIt
• Kristian Hammond (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristianhammond/), Northwestern University, Professor of Computer Science; Narrative Science, Chief Scientist
• Kristen Sonday (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristensonday/), Co-founder, Paladin
• Ben Jackson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-jackson-64397147/), Student, Chicago-Kent College of Law
• Andrea Leon Garcia (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-leon-garcia-30457312a/), Julio Rueda Rivas (https://www.linkedin.com/in/julio-r-7614bb60/), Brian Trujillo (https://www.linkedin.com/in/briantrujillo/), Weihua (Melody) Yao (https://www.linkedin.com/in/weihua-yao-melody-261580161/), Students, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
You must register in advance. Please update your meetup profile to include your first and last name so that we can add you to the security list.
*** When you arrive at Skadden, check in with security, mentioning that you are here for the Legal Innovation Meetup. The event is on the 28th floor at Skadden. ***