RSVP Here: http://bit.ly/2PclLvV
When it comes to data-driven marketing strategy, there are a lot of buzz words: AI, Big Data, and ad algorithm. Then there are clear and practical tactics you can learn from. In this panel discussion, we are bringing in well-respected influencers in the marketing field who make data-driven decisions regularly.
Their discussion will help you learn how to think analytically and effectively apply your marketing data in future campaigns. You will also have a chance to ask questions specific to you and your business.
The event also provides a valuable networking opportunity to connect with other industry leaders and entrepreneurs. So you can strengthen your peer group and build a stronger support network.
- Learn how to scale up your business with a data-driven decision mindset.
- Get ideas on how to build your next digital campaign.
- Get practical tips on managing marketing data for you and your business.
- Connect with sharp-minded professionals and other founders.
For Marketers and Intrepreneurs
- Get practical tips and tools for managing marketing data.
- Gain updated insights on the career path from industry leaders.
- Spark new ideas for running digital campaigns.
- Get your marketing and data question answered by industry leaders.
- Get insight on the career path of marketing professionals.
- Sharpen your digital marketing skills.
- Expand your network in Chicago with both founders and marketing professionals.
- Alex Kerr - Head of Growth Marketing & Business Intelligence, Shop Your Way
- John Thornton - Vice President of Growth Marketing, Cars.com
- Tom Casale - Managing Partner, Simplified Solutions
Host & Collaborators
We bridge the analytical and digital skills talent gap by delivering education solutions that empower data-enabled career opportunities.
Founded in 2016, GREY is a lifestyle brand and magazine that celebrates the leaders and entrepreneurs disrupting their industries. We shine the spotlight on new founders, startups, and all things buzzing to help you get hustling in your day-to-day life.
Interested in becoming a partner or sponsoring an event. Please email [masked] to learn more.
Doors open at 5:30
Talk begins at 6pm
REGISTRATION ON EVENTBRITE IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND. RSVP HERE AND USE PROMO CODE "MEETUP" FOR YOUR FREE TICKET: RSVP Here: http://bit.ly/2PclLvV