Sales operations: Most growth companies need it and few have it. Let's learn together and share our experiences in the role to help spread the word!
During our meetups, we'll discuss everything from CRM administration to sales recruiting and training, business reporting, the latest technical tools, and how to effectively communicate the value of sales operations to executives and peers.
Topics we'll discuss include:
• How does Sales Operations fit the rest of the business? When is it time to build your Sales Ops team?
• Hiring and retaining top sales and operations talent.
• How do you start a career in Sales Operations and how do you advance your career once you've started?
• What tools do you use and how do you use them? How do you prove the value of a tool to your business?
Don't forget, we're always looking for regular hosts and panel members! Please reach out to the group organizers if your company is willing to host or if you'd like to participate and share your knowledge.
We're excited to announce the first Chicago Sales Ops event of the year! After sending out the meetup survey, we noticed that many members are interested in exploring revenue operations as a topic so we thought we should start there.
Please Register on Eventbrite using the free code below (you'll save time at check-in): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sales-ops-meetup-mastering-revenue-operations-to-scale-growth-tickets-60095348806?aff=meetupcom
Eventbrite Ticket Code: DATAFOX509 (get 100% off)
Join us to learn what Aaron Biggs, Head of Global Ops from Showpad, and Jeremy Von Halle, VP of Rev Ops from Jellyvision, determine as the fundamental initiatives that organizations need to think about in order to achieve revenue efficiency and growth.
Panelists will cover:
- How to create alignment across sales, marketing, and customer success
- How to collaborate on metrics across go-to-market teams
- How to select sales, marketing, data, and other go-to-market tools needed to increase performance
We’ll provide food, drinks, and the opportunity to learn best practices from industry leaders and like-minded individuals. Hope you can make it!
6:00-6:30 pm Check In & Networking
6:30-6:50 pm Panel Discussion (led by moderator)
6:50-7:00 pm Audience Q&A
7:00-7:30 pm Networking