Let's do something different this time: Everyone who loves to travel is in luck as we are doing a joint potluck with Intl. Budget Travelers & Backpackers group: https://www.meetup.com/Intl-Budget-Travelers-Backpackers-Naperville-Area We are going to share a tasty food and discussion how to eat healthy while traveling (tips sharing)!
WHAT TO BRING:
• A beverage to drink/dish to share - Please follow our Potluck Rules: http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoVeg/pages/Potluck_Rules
• Need some ideas? - You are welcome to check out Recipes of the meals at our potlucks: http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoVeg/boards/thread/7521957 where people shared some recipes from our previous potlucks.
• Please use Comment section on the event page to let others know what you plan to bring.
• Please check what other people will bring and specify what dish you plan to bring as you RSVP so all of us won't bring a potato salad!
• Although we will supply them, we encourage you to bring your own plates/bowls/cups/utensils (to be more eco-friendly)
• The expectation to have a great time!
• Please use "Comments" area in the bottom of the event page to offer/ask rides and post any questions or comments.
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!