WE HAVE BIG IDEAS FOR STARTUPS
CEN CHICAGO SEMINAR-WORKSHOPS START IN THE SPRING OF 2016!
Bridging the Gap Between Ideas and Reality, Opportunity and Success, creating a Real Business Model.
The Chicago Entrepreneurs Network Meetup Group is a community based organization designed to help entrepreneurs start and grow a small business.
Meet, learn, share, brainstorm, collaborate, partner, grow and support your community. Chicago Entrepreneurs Network's mission is to get entrepreneurs together, go over the basics of developing, starting and growing a small business and growing a supportive community.
1. Are you looking to start a Business in 2016?
2. Have you recently started a Small Business?
3. Are you trying to grow a small business that you started within the last 3 years or so?I
In order for an IDEA to become an OPPORTUNITY, it must be packaged, marketed, managed, supported and scaled. Below are a few things that our seminars discuss or assist entrepreneurs with. However, we do not go over how to write a business plan or obtain seed money or VC financing. Others do that well.
I am still working on the Power Point Presentation - Updates: http://bit.ly/1WMnrIT
Since 1984, Ron Carroll has either worked for, or consulted such companies as IBM, Microsoft, Creative Labs, Seaway National Bank, Comdisco, Northwestern University, The Federal Reserve Bank, Amoco Oil, Cole Taylor Bank, The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Independence Bank, RGMA, Dunkin Donuts, etc., working as an Network-Sales-Engineer, Marketer, Trainer, Web Designer and more. Mr. Carroll has also been featured on Fox News, in CNN Money articles and has assisted thousands of small businesses in various capacities over three decades. See about us page for more information.
Ron Carroll is a Technologist and has started over 10 different types of Businesses since High School, and is also a trained in Dreamweaver, WordPress, Html\Php\CSS\JS, Adobe Firefox and Photoshop, Logo Creator, Photography, Videographer, Commercial Artist, Writer and Musician, and well as an ex eCNE, Cisco, AppleTalk and MCSE Engineer (s), and ex-PGA Apprentice & USTA Tennis Coach.
EXAMPLE OF COMPANIES STARTED::
- Eye to Mind Design
- Business Information Group
- Chicago Cyber Cafes Inc.
- Big City Golfers Inc.
- Get a Grip America Inc. - Play Golf and Tennis
A FEW THINGS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1. Free participants for projects. If you have a small business or Non-profit and are looking for some free work, let us know - website design, SEO, graphics, business consultation, etc. We will help 2-3 small business projects each month for free.
2. CEN Community Leaders. If you would like to help us grow and expand this concept, please let me know. I can use all the help I can get. :-)
3. Express Expert Speakers. If you are an Authoritative Expert on a particular topic and would like to give an express (5-15 minute) presentation, please let me know.
A FEW THINGS WE ARE LOOKING TO DO:
1. Create an online community, blog and forum for the CEN Community to communicate, engage, ask questions, collaborate and more, complete with videos, DIY and educational support and more.
2. Create a post seminar page with tips, notes and video from each CEN Community Meetup.
3. Create an online B2B Directory with special deals for the CEN Community on various products and services.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
ron@ChicagoDIYLearningCenter.com or firstname.lastname@example.org