What we're about
The Christian Party of America (www.christianpartyonline.com) is a new, national third-party of Christian voters, dedicated to proclaiming that Jesus is Lord in the political arena. Our purpose is to bring our country back to being an unabashedly Christian nation, by offering and electing competent candidates who share and promote our vision. Please join us in our goal of uniting believers under the banner of Jesus Christ to bring constitutional freedom to all people of the United States. We believe in the Christian principles set forth in the Bible, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence.
The Christian Party of America is under the leadership of our founder and National Chairman, Clell Drumheller. We currently have affiliates in three states including Texas (www.cptx.us), Louisiana (www.cpofla.org), and North Carolina ( http://www.ChristianPartyNC.com ). North Carolina also has a publicity video about restoring our country's Christian heritage at: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristianPartyNC#p/a/u/1/76lh47z0v9I .
To join the Christian Party of America you can use the Membership form in the "Files" section of this Meetup group.
The National Advisory Board of the Christian Party of America is focused on building affiliates in other states including Virginia, Maryland and DC. We invite you to contact any of the National Advisory Board members for more information.
The National Advisory Board
1) Clell Drumheller: (Texas) National Chairman of the Christian Party of America, State Chairman of the Christian Party of Texas. Email: Chair@CPTX.us Phone: 866-278-3927
2) Don R. Watson: (NC) State Chairman of the Christian Party of North Carolina, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 919-753-7583
3) Earl Grover: (NC) National Director of the Christian Men in Leadership Division and the Veterans of the Constitution Divisions, NC Congressional District 7 Director, NC State Executive committee Board member Email: email@example.com
4) Larry Davis: (Florida) National Director of the Christian Truckers of America Division, Southeastern Seaboard Director of the Veterans for the Constitution Division of the Christian Party of America Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 904-624-9198
5) Katherine Bredehoeft: (NC) National Field Director of the Christian Party of America, Business Administrator of the Christian Party of North Carolina Email: BusinessOffice@ChristianPartyNC.com Phone: 877-844-6378
Principles of the Christian Party of America
1. 100 % Pro-Life, Pro-Liberty, and Pro-Private Property Ownership.
2. Complete National Sovereignty for the USA.
3. Maintain Strong National Defence of the actual interests of the United States, only. With this secure Our Borders, Interior, Language, and Culture, as well as Embrace Fair Trade Policy.
4. Return the Rule of Law to Our Nation – ending the Rule of Prominent Personalities and Unaccountable Entities that, currently, dominates.
5. Truly Constitutional, Limited Government – at all levels - according to the principles of Strict Construction and Original Intent.
6. Restore All Constitutional Rights and Protections to Citizens. US Constitutional Rights are, only, for Actual Citizens of the USA.
7. Restore Home Rule and States’ Rights and Sovereignty.
8. Rescind the 16th (concerning the Federal Personal Income Tax) and 17th (concerning the way U.S. Senators are elected) Amendments.
9. Eliminate all Taxes Other than Those Permitted in the Original Constitution and Practiced by the Nation’s Founders.
10. End Unconstitutional Government Spending -- and the Federal Reserve System -- and Return to Sound, Backed Money.
11. Congressional Reform.
12. Good Character, as determined by observed behaviour, on the Part of Those in Public Office, based on the standards of our Judeo-Christian heritage.
Not paid for by any candidate or candidate committee.