“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.” Acts 2:42 NIV
Hello my fellow earthlings! Do you like food? I love food! You know what I love more? Laughter & fellowship with people who LOVE God!
If you love food, laughter & God... come out and have dinner with us!
Activities are also not limited to dinner. We also love bowling, hiking, karaoke, painting parties, volleyball, movies, game nights, roller skating, scavenger hunts, laser tag and beyond!
Start off as strangers, and next thing you know, you adopted a spiritual family 💛
• Keep your RSVP current -- change it to "No" if you'll no longer be attending an event. If you RSVP "Yes" but don't show up, and this happens three times, you'll be removed from the group. No shows are no fun for anyone!
• Make sure you review the entire description and details of a meetup you'll be attending, as it contains vital information about the activity and where the group is meeting.
• Upload a current picture of yourself so we can spot you at events.
• If you make any comments (either on the Meetup site/app, or in person at an activity) that make another member of the group feel unsafe or threatened in any way, you'll be banned from the group. If you have concerns about another member of the group, please message JING the head organizer.
FYI and answers to FAQ:
• This group is open to Christians of any denomination or non-denominational church.
• If you're slightly out of the 20-40 age range, but feel comfortable hanging out with us, you're more than welcome to join and attend activities!
• That being said, I am also openly to ideas :)
• Quite a few activities for this group are hosted by Jing,me, who is the Organizer for this group, but I will appoint other disciples to lead events. Our leadership team consists of SOLD OUT disciples. There will be a male or female disciple that you can turn to if you are interested in personal Bible studies and becoming a disciple. You're, also, always welcome to attend services at our church!
• Not sure what to expect at a Meetup? Nervous about attending? Feel free to message the host of the event or start a discussion to get to know people. If you are shy, I encourage you to let the event host know. You are welcome to stay by their side for the rest of the activity. We chat and laugh a lot at our activities, and by the end of an event, you'll have made some new friends.
Welcome to the group! We look forward to seeing you at the next activity!