addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Church of Azazel proto-congregation, New York City Message Board General education of Church of Azazel members and prospective members › Information resources for new and prospective members of the Church of Azazel

Information resources for new and prospective members of the Church of Azazel

Diane
DianeVera
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 376
To the Church of Azazel main site, I've added the beginnings of a collection of Information resources for new and prospective members of the Church of Azazel, including the following new pages:

The second of the above pages includes a section on Theology and occult background of various Satanisms, with collections of links to sites about various aspects of the Western occult tradition.

I've also added a page Epistemology: What can we know about the spirit world, and on what basis?

Here in this thread, I would appreciate comments on any of the above, or suggestions for further resources to list.
simion m.
user 10697704
Eldoret, KE
Post #: 2
Dear my friends,
I am happy to send my comment to your church please remember me to be your group so please send me your information to my box 7648 -30100 Eldoret - Kenya.
Mike
user 122944502
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I am completely new to this but seem to identify with Lucifer-the Morning Star. The idea that
I should not be ashamed of pleasure, fearful of knowledge, or be afraid of being powerful is new
To me as a former evangelical christian.
Gordon
user 154255972
New York, NY
Greetings,

I spent most of my life as an atheist as far as organized religion is concerned. Recently I have been re-thinking that based on some experiences I had. As an almost complete "newbie" to Satanism and things occult; I found the information on your site very helpful.
Jeff T.
user 189078555
Rocky Hill, CT
I've been a Satanist for many years but until now I only know the CoS. I love what I read on your site and would love to join your church. How does one do that?
Sharon B.
LucifersChild
Charlotte, NC
I found this group while searching for like minded individuals. I've been reading most of the weekend and am frankly amazed at all the different ideas and beliefs concerning the Archangel Lucifer. Foremost the idea that he and Satan are the same entity. They are not. Satan is the false god Adions Demon. Adion btw is the one all of you know as "God, Allah, etc.". No, I'm not spouting another theory or belief. I recieved this from the "horses mouth", so to speak. I hope you'll take the time to visit my website and look into what I have to tell.

Lucifers Child

http://www.thetempleo...­
Leo V.
user 195452745
Moss Vale, AU
I've been looking into different forms of paganism and polytheism for a two years now and I find myself always coming back back to the Five Rising Gods, and the Church of Azazel in particular. This information has all been very helpful in my search for where my personal beliefs fit in, especially your post on Epistemology. I've always believed that modern (and ancient) deities exist in the same way as they are portrayed, but that spiritual energy and entities do exist and that the same spiritual energy is a part of everything. This article has really helped me to understand, thank you so much!
Edit: for some reason this is coming up under my dead name, so just so you know my name is Leo.
bart van h.
user 212260139
Brussels, BE
Post #: 9
Greetings,

Since i've joined this group i've not havn't gotten the proper time to add to the group only reading what was found on Azazel. I've read liber Azazel twice by now read book like the black path found in Martine press. Still interested in learning more about Azazel from this group and how to advance within these ranks. Only meetig in person face to face is the question of when i'll be able to come over to N.Y. is the question.....