What we're about
Cincinnati Camera and Photography Club aims to be the most active, educational, interesting, and fun photography club in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Our photography club is free to join and our photography events are free to attend. All who attend our photography events are warmly welcomed. We want you to feel comfortable and a member of our group from your very first visit.
Anyone who loves photography is welcome regardless of experience level.
Photographers join us:
• To learn more about photography through our photography classes, seminars and workshops
• To attend our wide variety of photography outings and events
• To socialize and meet other like-minded people, both at our monthly “Meet n Greet” and our many other photography events
• To ask photography questions and chat with others on our Discussion Forum
• To share their photography work, both online and at our events
• To have fun!
Cincinnati Camera and Photography Club covers all types of photography from travel to macro, landscape to sports, nature, glamour, portraits, weddings and more.
Cincinnati Camera and Photography Club is for photographers of all levels, be that a rank amateur to an experienced professional.
Cincinnati Camera and Photography Club members range from those who use point and shoot cameras and cell phone cameras to mirrorless cameras to those with the most sophisticated and newest DSLR cameras and lenses – and everything in-between.
Joining the Cincinnati Camera and Photography Club is simple, easy and free. All you need to do is:
• Answer a few questions about you and your interest in photography.
• If you're a couple/family, each person must join individually.
• Post a recent facial headshot photo of yourself in your bio – so we know who you are and can greet you when you attend a Meetup. (In the photo, your face should be clearly visible - nothing fancy, a selfie will do.)
• Use your real name in your bio - or at least your first name and last initial. If you use, say, "Camera Nut" and have a picture of your dog we won't have a clue who you are when you attend a Meetup.
Join us TODAY by clicking on the blue Join us box at the top or bottom of this page. And feel free to invite your photography friends too. We look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming Meetups!
The Cincinnati Camera and Photography Club Organizers
Cathy Stuedle, Nancy G., Monica Furr, Bob Wilcox, John Stuedle, Rob Fite, Steve Hannegan, John Stewart, Amy Key, Bill Key, Jim Reizner