What we're about
We are a diverse group of people who enjoy running, meeting new people, and rewarding ourselves with a refreshing drink and conversation after a run! Our purpose is to grow a group with the same interests.
There are always exceptions, but here are our norms:
• Run Distances: 3 - 5 miles. Paces: 8 - 11 min/mile Routes: Always changing!
• Monday Runs at 6:30pm - usually rotating venues (always check), usually downtown or just across river.
• Wednesday Runs at 6:30pm - rotating venues throughout Oakley/Hyde Park. Be sure to check weekly.
• Run mostly from eating/drinking establishments with access to water and bathrooms.•
• Everyone is welcome! Don't be intimidated about trying us on....if you're worried about the distance or the pace on your first time out, let us know .