This is a Young Warriors Circle of Men Event (18-35 yrs old)
During this event we will explore:
• What it means to be a man...expectations vs reality
• How to identify and work with your emotions
• How to identify beliefs that are getting in your way
• Skills for self-improvement and personal growth
• Skills for improving your relationships with others and yourself
• Skills for goal setting and positive habits
This event is open to all young men ages 18 - 35. It is a powerful opportunity to ignite progress on your path of personal development. You will experience support, connection, and challenge in a brotherhood of men, and learn more about Young Warrior Training Adventure (YWTA), an experiential weekend hosted by the ManKind Project (MKP), a not-for-profit volunteer-run organization.
MKP is not affiliated with any religious practice or political party, and is inclusive and affirming of cultural differences such as ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, age, ability, and nationality. Come participate in a process that has helped thousands of men get inspiration and motivation to move forward in life!
The next YWTA weekend is August 16 - 18, 2019
More Info at: https://yw.mkp.org
Questions / RSVP: Sean Rimokh - [masked] or (310)[masked] by August 2nd at 6 pm.
There is no fee to attend this event, and if you choose to make a donation to help towards the cost of running meetup you may do so at the event in any amount.