It always goes the same way: short introductory presentations and updates on new and running open projects (30 min) followed by action (2 h).
18:30 - 19:00
- Welcome + introduction to the idea of 'Civic Labs' and Open Knowledge Belgium (http://www.openknowledge.be/)
- Presentations - new and ongoing projects:
I. Introduction to Mozilla's Open Badges (https://openbadges.org/), start of redesigning http://bebadges.be & developing new Open Badges services with the Belgian community.
+ User tests #oSoc17 project to link Open Badges with ESCO
II. Introduction to the 5-star Linked Open Data Address Register (CRAB (http://data.vlaanderen.be/)), containing over 3 mio addresses and their coordinates.
III. David Chaves (https://twitter.com/dchavesf), PhD Student, will talk about transportDCAT-AP, the new EU regulation about multimodal travel and his research
IV. Open Food Data about actors, products and any related entity: Details here (https://github.com/openthings-cc/FarmFood-Interoperability)
V. Fine dust sensors to measure air quality in Brussels: Instructions (http://luftdaten.info/feinstaubsensor-bauen/) & map (http://brussels.maps.luftdaten.info/) - project initiated by OK Lab Stuttgart (https://codefor.de/stuttgart/)
- Discussion: Any other open projects you want to work on?
19:00 - 21:00
- Time for action: contribute to one of the projects
*Bring your own computer*
- Onboarding new volunteers
- Grab a beer and meet other civic innovators