A dog walking group focused on socialising our pooches. Walks will be mainly in and around Telford, occasionally going slightly further for some extra special walks. All breeds and ages are welcome to attend, unless specified otherwise on the event. The majority of walks will be mainly off-lead so the dogs can interact naturally and burn off some energy. If there are any parking charges you will be advised in the details of the event.
Although the walks are generally relaxed and just for fun, there are a few rules to follow to make sure that everyone stays safe and has the best experience possible
* Dogs joining the walks must be happy around other dogs and people. If your dog is nervous then you need to have a chat with Claire before attending.
* In areas where there are potential hazards everyone will be asked to put their dogs back on lead. If there is an on-lead dog coming the other way, you will also be asked to put your dog on lead, as it's not fair to the on-lead dog to be surrounded by lots of off-lead ones.
* Walks may be cancelled at short notice the night before the walk if weather is extremely bad. Please check the site on the morning of the walk before setting out.
* If you are no longer able to make the walk please change the status on the walk asap. This will allow people on the wait list to attend. If you are unable to make it on the day please message Claire as this will avoid any unnecessary waiting at the start of the walk.
* Lateness and getting to the walk - Directions to the start point will be posted on the event and a postcode of the start or a place nearby. Please be mindful that a postcode can cover a large area so you should always double check your route before you head to the walk. If you are going to be late please message the walk leader.
* Dog Owners - Each members dog is the responsibility of the member/owner during the event and should bring water/treats and poo bags for their dog. Also cleanup after their dog and dispose of the bag appropriately.
* When you attend a walk you are required to listen and follow any direction the walk leader gives. If you refuse to comply with reasonable requests you maybe removed from the group.
* Removal from Group - If any member continually ignores the rules or behaves inappropriately or acts dangerous to other members they will be removed from the group by the organisers.
* All people attending the group with their dogs do so at their own risk. Any accidents or injuries are not the responsibility of the group.