addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vedge: Northeast Vegetarian Rock Climbers and Adventurers Message Board › Brooklyn Boulders DISCOUNT! yay!

Brooklyn Boulders DISCOUNT! yay!

Shandra
Shandraaa
Brooklyn, NY
Hey everyone,

I just got word from Pieter over at BKB (who happens to be a vegetarian), that our group from tonight on out will be able to climb for $18, including gear rental! Would I like to climb for five bucks? Sure, but, given that the shoes alone rent for five dollars, I'm happy for the change.

If you get this before heading over tonight, wear a green shirt so we can find one another. We can think of something more subtle later (I've got a few ideas).

There are 8 spots left for tonight. Even if you will be late, please come climb with us! I'd love to meet as many people as possible.

See you tonight!

Shandra

P.S.

If you can, try to show up about 15 minutes early, if you need to take a BELAY TEST (if you don't know what that is, you don't need to take one). Also, to save time...if you haven't ben toBKB before please go to brooklynboulders.com and print and fil out a waiver to bring with you, so you don't have to do it when we could be climbing!