addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Clojure/nyc Message Board › 3/21 Meeting Location

3/21 Meeting Location

Paul S.
user 14094251
Houston, TX
Hi all:

I'm the new Google sponsor for the events. Sorry for the confusion, I'm new to this and forgot to tell Eric where we're meeting. This month, we're meeting in Chelsea Market. If you enter on the 9th Ave. side, head directly up the stairs or elevator to the second floor, where I'll meet you. The room is just inside. Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Andy K.
user 13320124
New York, NY
Post #: 1
In the Chelsea Market, which elevator/stairs is it - there are several throughout the market - is it the ones on the right just as you enter the building from 9th Ave?