What we're about
Welcome to the Cloud Security Alliance - Alabama Chapter. Chapter events are held at various locations throughout Alabama on a quarterly basis.
The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) today has more than 90,000 members and is led by its founding charter members, a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders.
CLOUD SECURITY ALLIANCE LAUNCHES ALABAMA CHAPTER
The Cloud Security Alliance (Alabama Chapter) promotes best practices for secure cloud computing. Quarterly events will begin in June and will be hosted at various locations throughout the city.
There are no fees to attend our events.
At the Alabama Cloud Security Alliance, our mission is to promote the adoption of best practices, advance the state of cloud security, and foster a culture of collaboration and innovation within the Alabama community. We aspire to be a leading source of knowledge and expertise for individuals, businesses, and organizations looking to secure their cloud environments and strengthen their cybersecurity posture.
Our core objectives are:
- Education and Awareness: To provide accessible, high-quality educational resources, training programs, and workshops that empower our members to better understand and navigate the complex landscape of cloud security.
- Collaboration and Networking: To foster a supportive, inclusive community of professionals, academics, and enthusiasts who share a common interest in cloud security, enabling them to collaborate, share ideas, and grow together.
- Advocacy and Influence: To actively engage with local, regional, and national stakeholders in shaping policies, regulations, and standards that reflect the evolving needs of the cloud security landscape.
- Research and Innovation: To support and promote cutting-edge research, innovation, and technological advancements in cloud security, ensuring our members stay informed and prepared for emerging threats and opportunities.
- Local Impact and Community Engagement: To create a positive impact on the Alabama community by offering resources, services, and support to local organizations, institutions, and individuals seeking to improve their cloud security practices.