Welcome to the new Tampa/St Petersburg chapter of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
The CSA was formed “To promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing.”
The Tampa CSA chapter holds informative social events to our members to spread the word on cloud computing and security. The best part is it is free to join this CSA chapter. Feel free to reach out to one of our board members for more information on how to join.
New members are being added all the time. Stay tuned for the next chapter meeting or training event.
Learn from Experts and Advisors. Gain Insight from interactive panels and discussions.
- Opening Security Briefing with US Dept of Justice
- Security Orchestration, Automation and How it relates to the workforce and retention
- Darktrace Presentation, Cyber AI - Fighting Back with Autonomous Response
- Closing Keynote Address with US Dept of Homeland Security
- Insider Threat: What the CISO and every IT Security management team must face and govern 24/7
REGISTER at CyberSummitUSA.com
Complimentary admission with code: CSATB2020
Complimentary Admission for the first 30 Registrants. After, Code Grants $95 Admission (This pass is for C-Suite & Sr. Level Execs only and includes a catered Breakfast, Lunch and cocktail reception.