Coaching for a Cause is both a personal development community and a fundraising group.
This group was created by experts in various fields who want to give back to the community and help make the world a better place.
Among our planned events, we have:
• Public presentations from our coaches and other guest speakers
• Group coaching sessions where you get to ask our coaches questions
• Mastermind sessions where you get to share your expertise with other members of the group in order to create a mutually beneficial relationship
• And networking events
Due to the fundraising nature of the events, each of them costs a small amount of money to attend.
The money raised is then split two-ways:
• 50% goes towards administrative fees (Location, booking special guests, planning special events, renting special equipment, etc.)
• 50% goes towards the charity we are currently supporting.
Until April 4th, 2016, the cause we are supporting is the restoration of the Covenant House, a center for homeless and abused youth in South Florida. One of our coaches is currently involved in the process of raising money for them and we decided to make it our first cause. You can learn about the fundraising effort HERE.
After April 4th, 2016, we will pick a new cause to support in the Montreal area. If you have a cause that you would like us to support, be sure to let us know along with the funding objective, and we will keep it into consideration!
Ce groupe est à la fois francophone et anglophone afin de pouvoir rejoindre un maximum de personnes, et afin de pouvoir inclure un plus grand nombre d'experts et de coaches. La majorité des rencontres se dérouleront en anglais, mais il vous sera possible de vous exprimer en français également. Si nos invités ne comprennent pas le français, quelqu'un sera disponible sur place pour faire la traduction.