Join us for a great evening of fun with all things Apple! This month, we'll be meeting at this month's sponsor, Hopper! Food and drinks will be provided.
Please RSVP (or update your status) before May 16th @ 18:00. It will help us plan for the right quantity of pizza 🍕.
• 18:00 - Pizza 🍕, beer 🍺 and social
• 18:30 - Welcome, community news and sponsors
• 18:45 - What Code Generation Can Do for You? by Marc-Antoine Sauvé
• 19:15 - Finish what's left of the pizza! 🍕
• 20:00 - A Few Ways to Optimize Revenue From Your Mobile Ads by Séraphin Hochart
• 20:30 - Socialize some more and parting words
As always, CocoaHeads MTL is open to all skill levels! No matter whether you're a grizzled veteran or just starting out, you'll find plenty of people to get along with. Don't be shy and come say hi!
Description for Marc-Antoine’s presentation
Sourcery is a code generation framework. It can use annotations or even just classes/protocols/etc to generate exactly what is necessary. Come see how Hopper uses Sourcery to avoid repetitive tasks and how we setup our environment to make it seamless and easy to use!
Description for Séraphin’s presentation
A lot of apps share a common story : you release one and it does well, then the amount of downloads stays flat or declines and you end up killing the project. This talk tells the story of some experiments I did in order to optimize revenue of a free app without affecting the user experience, even with a flat downloads growth.